Thursday 30 June 2011

yesterday was..

hello again..

im sorry. i didn't get the chance to write something yesterday because i went shopping with my family. yknow. first of all, i hate going out with my family. especially with my little sisters. they're so annoying. i can just cut my throat and die. i was sort of screaming all the time because they're so noisy like hell mahn. & my dad was listening to 70's songs and sang it. what a mess. no fun mahn no fun. basically, we went to abeb's house. yesterday was her birthday. we no gif her present. haha. due to last minute preparations. we only bagi ia cake. then then, we went to pertama jaya. huh. bali groceries and stuffs. i bought 10 crunchies. 2 lays. salt & vinegar and cheese flavors. i bought perfume, boxes, mostly chocolates lah. :) grr. then i went to giant. bali jeans, shirts and cematulaaah. then i went home. boring. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment