Sunday 11 September 2011

its all gone now.

reader,

people change. feelings too. i can see now that he's gone. my life is all gone. everything of me.. gone~ its september. i thought that we'd make it as long as we could. but in fact.. love is a lie. boys are liar. he said that he won't EVER leave me no matter what happens but.. he's leaving. 4th september 2011. i have no fucking idea why he leave. how and why he has no feeling at all towards me. why he treated me like shit. why on earth he did this to me. i just dont get how boys react nowadays. i just dont get every single thing he said and did. how he said "i might get back to you. but please dont wait for me k?" well my thought was, at one point he was asking me to wait. and he said he MIGHT get back to me. maybe yes. maybe not. theres no point for me to wait. and yeaaah. a few hours ago he was saying "im really sorry to say this. move on tah k? sorry. :)" and i was in to pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment