Saturday 23 July 2011

my world.

I've been through hell & back. I spill stuff, trip & embarrass myself. I can't justflutter my eyes & get whatever the heck I want. My life is messed up, I've been through way more than you see on t.v., babe. Nobody's perfect. I've been liedto, cheated on, & had my 
heart broken. I've screwed up, and i know i'll do it again. 
But every hit was worth it because I felt it. I knew it was real. Life is real. & I'mliving it wrong everyday. I'm screwing up royally, & I do everything in reverse. But, will I regret one single thing? Never. Because at one point, what I did was what I wanted & I got my satisfaction from it. My life is mine & no bitches or immature people can screw it up for me anymore. I'm the real deal & I'd love to see you try & break me.



No comments:

Post a Comment